Here it is - Enjoy!
8 tablespoons of coconut oil
1/3 cup blackstrap molasses
1 serving of Energ egg replacer
1/2 cup of 100% orange juice
1 tablespoon of ground flaxseed + 2 tablespoons of hot water (mix, let sit for 5 min)
1 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract
1 cup of Oat Flour (you could use any other flour)
1 cup of Oats
1/3 cup of Oat bran
1 1/2 teaspoons of corn starch
1 1/2 teaspoons
1/2 teaspoon of salt
1 cup of dried cranberries ( you could use any dried fruit)
1/4 cup of sunflower seeds
1/4 cup of chopped almonds
1/4 cup of coconut flakes
1) Preheat oven to 350. Lightly grease 2 cookie sheets.
2) In a large bowl, cream together coconut oil and molasses. Beat in Energ egg replacer. Add juice, flax meal, and vanilla.
3) Add flour blend, oats, oat bran, corn starch, baking powder, and salt. Mix well.
4) Stir in cranberries, seeds, nuts, and coconut.
5) Drop cookies 2 inches apart on prepared cookie sheets. The cookies don't melt, so flat them to 1/4 inch thickness and 2 inch diameter.
6) Place in preheated oven and bake 13-15minutes.